- Tempe residents can exchange water for library fines | Arizona Republic
- Photos: Harrisburg then and now | Keystone Crossroads
- Social media is outreach | The Outreach Librarian
- Can the Ikea generation buy into vintage furniture | The Guardian
- Congressional research belongs to the public | New York Times
- It’s spawning season: Are horseshoe crabs down for the count? | NPR
- What’s gender got to do with it? A critique of RDA rule 9.7 | ScholarWorks @ UVM
- Downward facing doom: when yoga meets heavy metal | The Guardian
(Seen at Midtown Scholar in Harrisburg, PA – one of my favorite bookstores)
watching :: The Kings of Summer trailer (Nick Offerman!) and Real Housewives of New Jersey/Orange County (Thanks, Kaytlyn)
wanting :: To go geocaching with Mike, NJLA (!!!) next week, and I also need to go shopping for socks/fabric
working :: the LISSA website, the fall gallery display, and summer training
writing :: just book reviews and blog posts; maybe an outline for this summer’s Camp NaNoWriMo – “The Tale of Toby”
thinking :: what my summer class will be like, more visits, traveling, and my car.
(inspired by Erin at Library Scenester)
What are you guys up?